Fall arrest harness in polyester, 44 mm wide, with breaking force 23 Kn.
- 1 dorsal “D” attachment for the fall arrest system. 2 textile chest loops.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, leg loops and waistbelt.
- Fully padded shoulder straps and leg loops for greater user comfort.
- Leg loops are provided with automatic quick-attach buckles.Textile loops inserted on shoulder straps to position single cords.
- Padded straps for better shock absorption and a greater user comfort.
- Weight: 1,68 kg
- Elastic Loops: specially designed to retain the excess strap while adjusting.
- Automatic Buckles: 1 stainless steel.
- Shoulders straps and leg loops: fully padded, with quick attach buckles.
The particular padding ensures better schock absorption and air circulations.
- “I D” Plate: back plate enclosing the two crossing dorsal straps, keeping the D-ring in place, even after a fall.
- Combination Sliders: easy to adjust, even with one hand.
Stitching thread: High tenacity polyamide.
Static Force: 15 kN o 1.530 Kg per 3 minutes per every attaching element.
Weight: 1,68 kg
The product is designed and manufactured to comply with the essential health and safety requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC, and to conform to the requirements of EN 361. It is classified as PPE Cat. III.
Pkg. Qty. 1
Unica - One size fits all