On recreational vessels the law requires that a Type IV flotation device be readily available. his application is precisely where the new 20” Datrex life rings will easily become the best and most cost-effective method to assist a person in distress.
20″ Orange Lifering buoy without retro reflective tape for installations such as on lifeguard stations at beaches or pools, docks, board walks, buildings that are next to water and yachts not required to comply with SOLAS*.
All Datrex rings are molded from high impact linear low-density polyethylene for superior life expectancy in the most severe environments.
Commercial vessels, from the CFR 46, A vessel of not more than 7.9 meters (26 feet) in length must carry a minimum of one life buoy of not less than 510 millimeters (20 inches) in diameter.
- DIAMETER: 20″ (51 cm)
- WEIGHT: 3.25 lbs (1.47 kg)
- CLOSED CELL FOAM: Yes
- MOLD RESISTANT: Yes
- RETRO-REFLECTIVE TAPE: No
- COLOR: International Orange
- QUANTITY PER CASE: 3 per case
- CASE DIMENSIONS: 23.5” x 21.5” x 11.5” (60 x 55 x 29 cm)
- CASE WEIGHT: 12.25 pounds (5.56 kg)
- QUANTITY PER PALLET: 24 cartons
- PALLET DIMENSIONS: 40” x 48” x 75” (102 x 122 x 190.5 cm)
- NUMBER OF RINGS PER PALLET: 72 rings
- PALLET VOLUME: 2.36 cubic meter (83.3 cu ft)
- PALLET WEIGHT: 330 lbs (150 kg)