Honeywell SuperOne 3205 - FFP2 NR D
MULTI-BUY [30 PIECES] - LIMITED SUPPLIES
With Deal: $4.79 ea. [List Price: $6.29]
You Save: $1.50 ea. (24%)
- 3D three-dimensional design, form-to-fit, breathable. It will not cause the fog when wearing with glasses;
- Adjustable nose bridge for a perfect fit;
- Welded elastic earloop for a very good seal;
- Multilayer protection, suitable for use in presence of medium levels of particle pollution.
- 30 Pcs. Box
- Color: White
Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparartion industry, woodworking, agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry, cutting and moulding of metals, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 12 ( 10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*: FFP2 class (average toxicity). "NR" (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 12 ( 10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*
- in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting
The respirator is certified according to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, FFP2 NR D. P2/DS/N95 Equivalence.
Disposable equipment: Once you become aware of damage to your mask after use, you should immediately replace it.
Due to COVID-19 demand, delivery can range: 1-7 days
Bulk pricing available. Click here to request a quote.