Tychem® 10000 exhibits excellent chemical barrier properties and offers an extremely durable fabric that is puncture- and tear-resistant. Tychem® 10000 fabric shows at least 30 minutes of barrier protection to 322 challenge chemicals with no observed breakthrough. Tychem® 10000 is specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals. This high-performance chemical barrier fabric is suited for industrial, HazMat, and domestic preparedness applications.
- Tychem® 10000 fully encapsulated training suits offer an economical and effective option for HazMat training. Same fabric and garment design as standard Tychem® 10000 suits.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Extra wide (EX) single layer faceshield (20 mil PVC) for wide viewing angle
- Rear entry design keeps closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical exposure and provides ability to change air bottle on SCBA without removing the entire garment
- Integrated butyl gloves
- Internal adjustable waist belt system for support and improved fit
- Clearly labeled for training use only
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant
|Design||Encap. Training Suit, Expanded Back, Rear Entry|
|Quantity/Box||1 per case|