KADEMATIC 275 SOLAS AH – SOLAS/MED
The lifejacket for high seas approved according to SOLAS requirements.
Double high buoyancy chambers ensure double safety and comes complete with intergrated stainless steel deck harness.
- Fully Automatic
- Buoyancy: 275 N (62 lbs)
- Size 50 kg (110 lbs) and up to 175 cm chest (69)
- Double Chamber / Double Inflators-Nautomatic 3002S and 301SM
- Comfortable quick-snap safety buckle
- Harness with double D-ring (DIN EN ISO 12401)
- Comes complete with two-tone whistle, Alcares lifejacket light, Buddy line, Lifting strap (3.2kN) and instruction manual.
- Weight: 1.9m kg (4 lbs)
- Color: Blue
- Protective stole: Blue Polyamide fabric with zip fastener
- Buoyancy chamber: Yellow Polyurethane-coated polyamide fabric with 400cm2 of retro-reflective tape
- Geographical range, unlimited: Storage -54C to +70C (-50F to +158F) / Operation -10C to +60C (14F to 140F)
- This jacket uses two 63 gram CO2 cylinders
- Inflation Device – NAUTOMATIC 3002 S (Auotomatic)
This lifejacket is automatically inflated when it is immersed into water. The patented inflation device ensures in combination with the trigger pill the immediate inflation of the lifejacket. Three indicators offers an easy possibility of control and re-arming before every use
1 – Trigger Pill is inserted, 2 – CO2 cartridge is fitted correctly, 3- Activation lever is secured
Inflation Device – 301 SM (Manual)
Manual inflator with rip-cord. Two indicators offers an easy possibility of control and re-arming before every use
1 – CO2 cartridge fitted correctly, 2- Activation lever is secured
SOLAS 74/78 as amended Reg III/7, III/22, III/34.
IMO Res. MSC. 36(63) and MSC. 97 (73) (HSC Code)
IMO Res. MSC.48(66) (LSA Code)
IMO Res. MSC 81(70), MSC. 200(80), MSC.207(81), MSC. 226(82)