Utilizing a new composite material to build strong and durable compact liferafts specifically
designed for offshore use. The Pro-Light liferafts comply with ISO9650-1 standard (Type1, Group A), fully accepted by ISAF. All Sea-Safe rafts come with a 12 year warranty when serviced at least every 3 years by an authorized Sea-Safe service facility.
- Super Compact
- Approved according to ISAF ISO9650-1 (Type I, Group A)
- Easy access boarding ramp, ladder, and handholds
- High visibility- LED Exterior -and Interior Light
- Equipped with 4 integral water ballast bags
- 3-zone fully separated inflation chambers
- Rainwater collection
- SOLAS reflective strips across entire structure
Supplied with an emergency pack that meets minus 24hr specs:
- Two Ikaros Parachute Rocket Red/Commercial Grade 1000 ft/40 sec at 30 kcd
- Three Ikaros Red Handflares/Commercial Grade 60 sec at 15 kcd
- Signal Mirror
- Flashlight with spare batteries and bulb
- Repair Kit
- Survival Manual
- Fishing Kit
- 6 anti-seasickness tablets per person
- Sea sickness bags
- 0.5 liter per person emergency drinking water
- Optional grab bag for plus 24hr requirement for offshore sail racing
- Comprehensive canopy and openings that allow easy access for boarding, spotting, fresh air, etc. All while keeping the inside dry. Natural rubber flooring is covered with a complex insulator of close cell foam coated with aluminum film to create a warm barrier between the occupants and a cold ocean.
- All rafts are equipped with sea-anchor/line/swivel, Rescue Quoit with heaving line, Safety Knife, Internal and External high intensity LED lights.
- Comprehensive canopy and openings that allow easy access for boarding, spotting, fresh air, etc. All while keeping the inside dry. Natural rubber flooring is covered with a complex insulator of close cell foam coated with aluminum film to create a warm barrier between the occupance and a cold ocean.
- All Sea Safe liferafts come standard vacuum packed at the time of order for the freshest dates, and are available in Valise or Fiberglass Container with HRU (Hydrostatic Release), with optional stainless steel cradle.
|Description||Valise Model #||Valise Dimensions||Valise Weight|
|4 Person Pro-Light||DXPL4VR||13 3/4″ X 25 5/8″||66|
|6 Person Pro-Light||DXPL6VR||14 5/8 ” X 25 5/8″||80|
|8 Person Pro-Light||DXPL8VR||15 3/4 ” X 27 5/8″||96|
|10 Person Pro-Light||DXPL10VR||17″X30″||112|
|Description||Container Model #||Container Dimensions||Container Weight|
|4 Person Pro-Light||DXPL4CR||28 1/2″ X 19 1/2″ X 9 1/8″||75|
|6 Person Pro-Light||DXPL6CR||28 1/2″ X 19 1/2″ X 10 1/2″||89|
|8 Person Pro-Light||DXPL8CR||30 1/2″ X 19 1/2″ X 11 1/4″||107|
|10 Person Pro-Light||DXPL10CR||30 3/4″ X 19 1/2″ X 12 5/8″||125|
|12 Person Pro-Light||DXPL12CR||30 3/4″ X 19 1/2″ X 12 5/8″||137|