Full-face mask in EPDM black rubber, fitted with standard thread connection EN 148 for threaded filters. The mask body is made of extremely soft rubber.
The main features of the X-Plore 6300 mask are as follows:
- double-layer face seal;
- Plexiglass visor with wide field of vision; - visor frame in compound material;
- speech diaphragm;
- firestop in composite material;
- 5-point harness, adjustable in length;
- good air circulation: fog-free visor;
- total weight approx. 570 grams.
The product has been designed and manufactured to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and subsequent amendments.
Solvent, isocyanate, polyurethane based painting, cleaning and pest control with oils, tunnel excavations and chrome plating.
Read carefully the user note included.
Clean and disinfect the full face mask after each use. The body of the mask must be thoroughly cleaned so that any residue of skincare product remain on it. Do not use any solvent or cleaning agent with abrasive particles for cleaning and disinfecting ; Carry out only the procedures and use the detergents reported in the user note included with the product.