Low shoe with 200 joule composite toecap and Zero Penetration composite midsole. Nubuck leather upper with “Crazy Horse” treatment, with midsole featuring an overcap for additional protection. Metal Free. PU FORCE dual density polyurethane sole. High density PU outsole with deep grooves offering excellent grip on uneven surfaces. Low density PU insole with anti-weariness properties. Extra wide fitting shoe which provides a secure fit, whatever foot shape. Anti-slip SRC standard.
3 MM EVA SOFT INSOLES, with anti-weariness properties, interchangeable, ensuring continued hygiene and cleanliness.
3D-TEX polyester LINING for foot ventilation, reducing perspiration.
- High efficiency breathable lining
- Lace holes with leather structure for a longer duration
- Special protection with overcap
- Sharp-edged cleats to help the grip on wet floors
- Outsole with increased thickness
- Outsole with open angles deep grooves
- Outsole resistant to oils and hydrocarbons
- Anti-shock system
- Anti-slip ribbing
- Increased wide fitting suitable for any kind of foot
The product is designed and manufactured to comply with the essential health and safety requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC, and to conform to the requirements of European standards EN ISO 20345. It is classified as PPE Cat. II.