Dr. Sheffield Triple Antibiotic Ointment should be a staple in your first aid kit. Perfect for treating minor wounds, scrapes, burns and flare ups. Apply Dr. Sheffield Triple Antibiotic Ointment immediately to help speed the healing process while providing protection against possible infection. This triple antibiotic cream contains the active ingredients bacitracin, neomycin and polymyxin that will assist in getting your skin back to normal as quickly as possible. It also contains petrolatum for added protection and moisture support. This first aid antibiotic treatment is easy to apply and comes in a .33-oz tube. Apply it to affected areas several times a day, as prescribed by your physician, to ensure rapid healing.
- Easy to apply
- .33-oz tube of first-aid antibiotic ointment
- First-aid treatment for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Protection against infection
- Triple antibiotic cream helps the healing process
- Active ingredients: bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin-B sulfate (first-aid antibiotic)
- Inactive ingredient: petrolatum