Polypropylene Bulk Bag, One Ton Bag
Size: 35"L (90cm) x 35"W (90cm) x 43"H (109cm)
Capacity: 2200lbs SWL
Type: Duffle Top, Flat Bottom, Woven, Forklift Ready
Material: Polypropylene (PP)
Fabric: Single Trip
About this item
- Duffle top, Flat bottom. Measures 35" (88cm) Long by 35" (88cm) Wide by 43" (110cm) High
- SWL (Safe Working load): 2200lbs (1 ton), Safty Factor: 3:1 (which means the bags have been tested to 3x the Safe Working load)
- 100% Virgin Polypropylene (PP), Virgin polypropylene provides better strength character than recycled. Strong and Reliable. Not recycle polypropylene, Lead free
- The bag can be used for food grains, agricultural, building, recycling, minerals, feed, fertilizer industries etc. It can NOT be used for iron, steel and other high density metal goods.
- NOTE: The bag does NOT resist UV rays. In safe working load(SWL) the bag can last 3 to 6 months when exposed to the sun. It can last for more than one year for indoor use. If you need a bag that can last for more than 3 months in the sun and then can be reused, our Anti-UV 3 Years Bags are your best choice. Search 'Secbolt Anti-UV FIBC Bag'