Safety 36 Inch Traffic Cones Features
- Injection Molded With Premium PVC
- Indented Handle Top For easier Carrying & For Attaching Tapes
- Reflective Collar Options For Night Time Use.
- Custom Lettering and/or custom Logos Available
- Meets Safety Standards: FHWA; MUTCD; NFPA; NCHRP-350 Crashworthy Approval
What are the different sizes of traffic cones for?
12″ traffic Cones are not approved for legal use on public roads. 12″ JBC traffic Cones are primarily designed for use in private area direction of vehicles, athletics, and physical training environments.
18″ Traffic Cones are approved for legal use on public roads.
28″ Traffic Cones are designed for use on Roadways, where the Speed is Greater than 45 mph. 28″ Traffic cones are the most popularly used traffic cone in highway maintenance, roadwork projects, and construction.
36″ traffic cones are the largest cone available and is approved for use on high-speed roadways > 45 Mph. The fact that this cone weighs upwards of 10 lbs provides adequate resistance to tipping over in heavy winds or backdraft from trucks and cars.