Use Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Flexible Rolled Gauze to secure gauze pads or nonstick pads in hard-to-bandage areas. This first aid gauze has a special Kling design, so it can secure to itself to stay in place, eliminating the need for tape. It also offers flexible protection that stretches and allows freedom of movement. With soft padding and instant absorption, the sterile gauze roll can also be used as a primary dressing and makes a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies. Plus, the low-linting design helps prevent irritation as it covers and protects your minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Flexible Rolled Gauze Dressing for minor wound care
- Secures gauze pads or non-stick pads in hard-to-bandage areas
- First aid gauze has special Kling design that stays in place even on hard to cover areas
- Sterile gauze stretches and secures to itself to stay in place, eliminating the need for tape
- The secure, flexible protection of this gauze roll stretches to provide freedom of movement
- Sterile gauze features soft padding and instant absorption, ideal for use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Rolled gauze can also be used as primary dressing and is low-linting to help prevent irritation