Spray on fast pain relief and protection with Dermoplast First Aid Spray. Made with hospital strength formulation, this antiseptic spray and topical analgesic offers fast pain relief and protection for minor scrapes, cuts and burns. Maximum over-the-counter strength pain reliever benzocaine stops pain on contact and antibacterial ingredient benzethonium chloride acts as a first aid antiseptic while aloe and vitamin E moisturize skin for soothing comfort. This antibacterial spray kills 99.99% of germs to help prevent infection. No-touch application makes this skin care spray ideal in your first aid supplies for kids ages 2 and up. Clean the affected area and spray this antibacterial cleaner and pain relief on skin 1 to 3 times daily. Be prepared for life’s minor emergencies with Dermoplast, the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand trusted for over 50 years by hospitals and moms. In addition to First Aid Spray, Dermoplast offers a variety of topical analgesic products including Pain, Burn & Itch Spray.
One 2.75 oz can of Dermoplast First Aid Spray
- Provides fast pain relief and helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns against infection
- Maximum OTC strength benzocaine provides pain relief, benzethonium chloride provides antibacterial effect and aloe and vitamin E soothe and moisturize
- Hospital-strength anesthetic spray provides comforting relief on contact and kills 99.99% of germs to prevent infection
- Clean the area and apply Dermoplast spray 1 to 3 times daily
- First aid spray moisturizer from the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand - trusted for over 50 years by hospitals and moms.
Aloe Vera Gel (Decolorized); Cyclomethicone; Dipropylene Glycol; Isobutane; SD Alcohol 40-B (73% v/v); Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride (0.2%), Benzocaine (20%). Purposes: First Aid Antiseptic, Topical Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel (Decolorized), Cyclomethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutane, SD Alcohol 40-B (73% V/V), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).