You may have learned about Dermoplast Pain, Burn & Itch Spray in the hospital, but it also can offer safe, effective relief from the pain and itching of minor cuts, minor burns, scrapes, sunburn, minor skin irritations and insect bites to your family. Designed with maximum strength pain relief and “no-touch” spray application, Dermoplast provides soothing relief to tender areas. It’s no wonder that it has been a trusted partner of doctors and nurses for more than 50 years. With Dermoplast, you’re prepared to care for your family.
Dermoplast Pain, Burn & Itch Relief Spray for Minor Cuts, Burns and Bug Bites, 2.75 Oz
- Relieve pain fast: Childhood and family life are full of little irritations. Use Dermoplast pain and itch spray to quickly relieve the pain and itch of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites, and sunburn
- Soothe, cool, and moisturize: Dermoplast combines hospital strength Benzocaine with Aloe, lanolin and Menthol to soothe and moisturize skin affected by insect bites and stings or minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Must have for moms: Many new moms first use Dermoplast Spray in the hospital. The no-touch application and quick pain relief also make it ideal for kids 2 and up. Works on sensitive and hard to reach areas
- Soothing relief: With Dermoplast maximum strength formulas, you can bring hospital-strength comfort home to help relieve pain from minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites and other skin irritations
- Comfort and care: Hospitals trust Dermoplast for post-partum pain relief and comfort. Use our first aid and pain relieving sprays at home to provide safe, effective pain and itch relief for your whole family