|Design||Apron w/ Long Sleeves|
|Quantity/Box||25 per case|
FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Knee-length apron/gown design with attached sleeves
- Provides enhanced frontal protection
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Open back for wearer comfort.
- Bound seams around neck opening with snap closure
- Ties at waist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- 44" long for neck-to-knee coverage
Manufacture sourced. Lead-time 2-6 weeks.