|Fabric/Materials||TYCHEM® RESPONDER® CSM|
|Design||Encap. Level A, Expanded Back, Front Entry|
|Quantity/Box||1 per case|
FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
Tychem® RESPONDER® CSM combines multiple film barriers laminated to both sides of a high-strength polypropylene substrate for high level protection against toxic and corrosive chemicals. It is effective for handling chemical warfare agents as well as military site cleanup and HazMat first response. Tychem® RESPONDER® CSM fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 320 chemical challenges. Each suit undergoes rigorous inspection and each Level A suit, pressure testing. Each fabric lot is tested using live toxic agents plus one garment for each test fabric production run is also tested for seam barrier with live toxic agents. Desert tan color for low visibility applications.
- Encapsulated Level A garment design is our highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor/gas exposures for both the wearer and respiratory equipment
- Double taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered, both inside and outside of garment with compatible chemical-resistant material by heat-sealing.
- Standard-width, anti-fog, three-layer (PVC 40 mil / Teflon™ 5 mil / PVC 20 mil) faceshield
- Front entry design allows wearer to partially don garment (maintain standby position) without assistance
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Vapor tight zipper. Extra long to increase garment opening and aid donning and doffing
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Two exhaust valves release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments while simultaneously helping to prevent inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment. One-way valves are positive pressure and open on demand. Valves include splash covers made of barrier material to help prevent liquid intrusion. Valves are located on left back of head and right lower back. (146)
- Each suit has a unique serial number and is fully tested at time of manufacture including positive air pressure integrity testing per ASTM F1052.
- Pass-thrus are optional and can be installed upon request when ordering. Some suits are available with optional pass-thrus to accommodate the following SCBA manufacturers: Scott, Interspiro, MSA, Draeger, Survivair®. Please call Customer Service 1-800-931-3456 for additional information. (3377)
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant.
Manufacture sourced. Lead-time 2-6 weeks.