|Fabric/Materials||TYCHEM® RESPONDER® CSM|
|Design||Coverall w/ Resp. Fit Hood, Elastic Wrists, Att. Socks w/ Outer Boot Flaps|
|Quantity/Box||1 per case|
FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
Tychem® RESPONDER® CSM combines multiple film barriers laminated to both sides of a high-strength polypropylene substrate for high level protection against toxic and corrosive chemicals. It is effective for handling chemical warfare agents as well as military site cleanup and HazMat first response. Tychem® RESPONDER® CSM fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 320 chemical challenges. Each suit undergoes rigorous inspection and each Level A suit, pressure testing. Each fabric lot is tested using live toxic agents plus one garment for each test fabric production run is also tested for seam barrier with live toxic agents. Desert tan color for low visibility applications.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Strong zipper for tough, flexible closure
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- MIL-G-12223 Butyl gloves provide mechanical and physical durability. Gloves are attached with vapor tight ring and clamp system and are replaceable.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant