Equate Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution provides your first choice in antiseptics in a more convenient option for application. Made from three-percent hydrogen peroxide, this antiseptic works to prevent infection and kill germs at the site of minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Its handy seven-inch tall spray-bottle design makes it easy to hold onto and get just the right amount out with every use. To use, simply clean the affected area and spray a small amount to the wound one to three times daily, then bandage if needed. This easy-to-use eight-ounce bottle comes with a screw-on spray nozzle with a squeeze trigger for convenient wound treatment, and it's easily stored in medicine cabinets and bathroom cupboards. You can shop confidently for first aid necessities knowing that Equate Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
Making the right health decisions can be challenging. With a complete range of products and simple solutions, Equate allows you to take care of your family with confidence.
Equate 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution Antiseptic Spray, 8 fl oz:
- Helps prevent the risk of infection
- Kills germs in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Contains 3% hydrogen peroxide
- Convenient spray-bottle design with squeeze trigger application
- Spray application makes it easy to ensure even coverage
- 8 fluid ounces offers plenty of first aid capabilities for the whole family
- Perfect for storing in medicine cabinets and bathroom cupboards
Hydrogen peroxide (3%)