Low shoe with laces, nubuck leather upper, PU/rubber sole, Cordura ankle band; composite toecap and Zero Penetration composite midsole.
TPU overcap and sole inserts.
PU and anti-heat nitrile rubber outsole.
DUAL FRESH Insoles in bi-component fabric with variable thickness and shock-absorbing properties. They are made from special foams and particularly contact-friendly fabrics which prevent perspiration. DRY-PLUS polyester lining offering superb absorbing properties prevents feet overheating.
- Conforming the German standard BGR 191, suitable for use of orthopaedic insoles
- TPU overcap for great protection of the toe area
- Outsole in Nitrile rubber, anti-heat, antacid, anti-oil, anti-wear, anti-drip
- High resistance double thickness flex zone
- High tenacity TPU mesh in contrasting colour to ensure anti-twist
- Shock absorber
- Crampons for better stability on ladder rungs
- Side grooves for drainage of liquids
- Sharp-edged cleats for better grip
- Smooth finish for easier cleaning
- Rear spur for quick release
The product is designed and manufactured to comply with the essential health and safety requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC, and to conform to the requirements of European standards EN ISO 20345. It is classified as PPE Cat. II.SIZE AVAILABILITY