The Ocenco M-20.2 compressed oxygen EEBD (Emergency Escape Breathing Device) provides up to 32 minutes of protection and can be donned in seconds by simply unlatching the case, pulling out the unit, and inserting the mouthpiece and nose clip. With the option to wear the M-20.2 EEBD on a belt it makes it suitable for use in confined spaces.
Additionally, if the environment is smoke filled the compressed oxygen and mouthpiece combination allows the M-20.2 EEBD to be donned safety and easily allowing the hood to be donned at anytime during the escape to provide additional protection as a breathing bag against heat and chemicals that maybe present in the area.
- Used for emergency escape from any confined spaces
- Closed circuit compressed O₂ system
- No annual service required, 15-year life cycle
- Supplied in orange storage case
- Quick, easy use
- Low life cycle cost
- Belt wearable
- Full visibility
- Teflon® hood and breathing bag provide excellent heat and chemical resistance