9,00 mtr - 29,53 ft. - Built with Wooden steps and Pure Manilla rope.
MED - DNV AS / 0575; SOLAS 74 Convention as amended
- (EU) 2020/1170, MED/4.49 - Regulations V/23, X3
- IMO Resolution A.1045(27) - IMO MSC/Circ.1428
- ISO 799-1:2019 (MED) & ISO 799-2:2021 (MED)
Steps have non-skid / anti-slip surface.
- The side ropes of the pilot ladder consist of two uncovered ropes not less than 20mm in diameter on each side and should be continuous at the top, with no joints and have a breaking strength of at least 24kN per side rope.
- All our pilot ladders are built with pure manila A grade rope, on request can be built with Polyprop - ("orange") or White PP/PES mix rope as well.
- A permanent marking is provided at regular intervals (e.g. 1 meter, with blue splitting distance pieces) throughout the length of the ladder consistent with ladder design, use and maintenance in order to facilitate the rigging of the ladder to the required height.
- Steps are secured with PTR's patented sea water resistant aluminium clamping system.