Low shoe with 200 joule composite toecap and Zero Penetration midsole. Perforated suede leather upper.
REACTOR sole: Polyurethane/TPU sole. The open-cell polyurethane (PU) insole allows for a high shape memory effect and provides a cushioning effect. The TPU outsole provides flexibility, softness, as well as mechanical and chemical resistance. Especially after prolonged use, it enhances forefoot flexibility for a more natural motion, reducing fatigue. Anti-slip SRC standard.
EVA SOFT 3 MM INSOLES, with anti-weariness properties; interchangeable, ensuring continued hygiene and cleanliness. DRY-PLUS LINING polyester lining offering superb absorbing properties prevents feet overheating.
- Conforming the German standard BGR 191, suitable for use of orthopaedic insoles.
- Curved sole to facilitate grip and walking
- Innovative design
- Ventilation holes for greater comfort
- Total support of the outsole on the ground
- Open angles to help releasing the impurities
- Outsole with high memory performance
- Outsole in TPU, resistant to oils and hydrocarbons
- Grooves with open angles to discharge any accumulation
- Horizontal grooves to improve flexibility and movements
- Outsole in igh mechanical resistance and long-lasting TPU
- Grooves pattern for better draining of liquids
- Anti-slip SRC standard
The product is designed and manufactured to comply with the essential health and safety requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC, and to conform to the requirements of European standards EN ISO 20345. It is classified as PPE Cat. II.