Fall arrest and work positioning harness with sternal attachment. In polyester, 44 mm wide, with breaking force. It features:
- 1 dorsal “D” attachment and 1 front/chest “D” attachment.
- 1 ventral “D” attachment, waist height, for rope access, and 2 lateral “D” rings for work positioning.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps, legs loops and waistbelt.
- Padded shoulder straps, waistbelt and leg loops. Shoulder straps and leg loops are provided with automatic quick-attach buckles. 2 loops for tool-carrying and 1 bigger back loop for karabiners and accessories. Textile loops inserted on shoulder straps to set single lanyards.
- Stretching straps for prolonged comfort. Specially padded straps for better shock absorption and a greater user comfort.
- Weight: 2,40 kg.
- Elastic Loops: specially designed to reatin the excess strap while adjusting.
- Automatic Buckles: 1 stainless steel.
- Lanyard Keepers: on both sides for attaching lanyards safely.
- Ventral D-Ring: for rope access, rescue and other applications, making the harness multi-purpose.
- Shoulders straps and leg loops: fully padded, with quick attach buckles.
The particular padding ensures better shock absorption and air circulations.
- “I D” Plate: back plate enclosing the two crossing dorsal straps, keeping the D-ring in place, even after a fall.
- Front attachment: upper sternal D-ring ergonomically placed, to be used as frontal anchor point for fall protection.
- Work positioning belt: padded, with lateral D-rings for extra confort while working. Feartures a back handle for attaching extra accessories.
- Combination Sliders: easy to adjust, even with one hand.
Stitching thread: High tenacity polyamide.
Static Force: 15 kN o 1.530 Kg per 3 minutes per every attaching element.
Weight: 2,40 kg
The product is designed and manufactured to comply with the essential health and safety requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC, and to conform to the requirements of EN 361, EN 358, EN 813. It is classified as PPE Cat. III.
Pkg. Qty. 1
Unica - One size fits all