Yoke vest lifejacket with foldable neck to reduce stowage dimensions. Double transparent pocket for badge, muster station, ship’s name, cabin. Device certified according to SOLAS M.E.D.
VSG Mk10 Lifejacket USCG/SOLAS – USCG Type I
The VSG Mk10 Lifejacket is designed and approved for the US Flag market and for users who require dual approvals such as- SOLAS and/or USCG.
- Designed to turn an unconscious person to a vertical or backward position
- Comfortable, compact and designed for efficient storage
- High visibility; bright orange fabric fitted with SOLAS retro-reflective tape
- Fitted with lifting loop, buddy line and whistle
- Attachment for lifejacket light (light not included)
- Transparent pocket for muster information
- Weight: more than 95lbs (+43 kg)
- USCG Type I
- Chest Girth up to 69in (1750mm)