The Crewfit 275N XD offers the ultimate in advanced comfort and performance technologies to date. The modular design creates a comprehensive catalogue including a choice of covers, inflation and harness options.
Fusion 3D technology provides complete freedom of movement and ensures the lifejacket remains comfortable even during long periods of use, whilst the unique design with built-in twin waist adjusters allows for easy donning.
Constructed using a heavy-duty 500D cover to maintain the longevity of the lifejacket. An external indicator window with a protective panel and Pro-Sensor or Hammar firing mechanism means the user can check the status of the lifejacket before use.
It’s what’s inside that counts.
The 275N bladder outperforms approval and offers 290N worth of buoyancy. The unique buoyancy distribution provides exceptional turning solutions even when wearing heavy clothing. The bladder is highly visible on inflation and hosts an impressive array of features including a built-in chin support, location beacon attachment points and dual lifting beckets.
- Modular, heavy-duty 500D outer cover is ideal for busy commercial working environments
- EXOLOK provides a clear indication if the cylinder moves, becomes unscrewed or is tampered with
- Fusion 3D-designed lifejacket sits off your neck, ensuring you are unhindered to work
- Intuitive twin waist adjusters to ensure a correct fit
- Removable dual crotch straps to eliminate ride-up
- Dual lifting becket to aid recovery
- Indicator window fitted with a protective panel for quick glance firing mechanism inspection
- Unique buoyancy distribution helps turn you quickly when in the water